Do you ever feel as if the busyness of life causes your family to drift off course?
Do you wonder how to pass your love for the Lord on to your kids?
Do you feel like you are investing your time in the things that matter most?
Sonrise Mountain Ranch is hosting a two-day family conference in Montrose onNovember 15-16, 2013 that will help your family think about key questions and make sure you are aiming for the right destination. Come and bring your entire family for a time that will be enjoyable and valuable. The conference will consist of Bible teaching, family activities, worship time, and group discussion for adults and children of all ages.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5:30 – 6:00 pm Guest Arrival and Registration
• 5:30 – 6:30 pm Dinner
• 6:45 pm Session #1 – Adults in Sanctuary/Kids in Assigned Rooms
• 8:45 pm Final Roundup – Everyone in Sanctuary
• 9:30 am Worship – Everyone in Sanctuary
• 9:45 am Session #2 – Adults in Sanctuary/Kids in Assigned Rooms
• 12:00 pm Object Lesson – Everyone in Sanctuary
• 12:30 pm Lunch
• 1:15 pmFree TIme/Game Time
• 2:00 pm Session #3 – Adults in Sanctuary/Kids in Assigned Rooms
• 4:30 pm Family Challenge – Everyone in Sanctuary
• 5:00 pm Dinner
• 6:00 pm Session #4 – Adults in Sanctuary/Kids in Assigned Rooms
• 7:30 pm Final Roundup – Everyone in Sanctuary
• 7:45 pm Final Goodbyes/Conference Complete
First Presbyterian Church
1840 E Niagara Rd, Montrose, CO 81401